My Blog List

Family

Family

The Girls

The Girls

google search

Poppy Seed Fabric

Photobucket
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!
Todays Creative Blog
Tip Junkie handmade projects
kojodesigns
Powered by Blogger.
The Shabby Nest

Search This Blog

create

It's Overflowing

Friday, January 13, 2012

Sewing Mad

Thank you, Long Weekend.
The best Fridays are paired with no work or school on Monday.
My sewing to do list is long and is like a wet wool sweater. 
I need to be freed from the old so I can start the new. 
Over the past couple of weeks I've been working on getting the sewing to do to sewing DONE. 
Reusable Snack Bags and Felt Shape Flashcards and Memory Game
For now I have photos and will soon share my tutorial for reusable snack bags and a combo coloring wallet. 
I'm working on taking better pictures. 
So please bare with me. 

Pencil Pouches, tissue holder, wallets, garland and coloring wallet 

Thanksgiving Banner  for a friend 

Halloween Banner for a friend
In my defense the Halloween and Thanksgiving Banners were a request after the holidays. 
I'm not that far behind. 
I'm actually very early. 
The List 
1. Finish Barbie Clothes 
3. Tea Wallets for Teacher Appreciation and Mother's Day 
5. Cat Toys made from fabric scraps

The good news is that we have a long weekend and everything is cut, organized and ready to be put together. 


Please check out the School Lunch Flickr group
Add your lunch ideas and maybe we'll start something big.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...